SELECT aluminum geared continuous hinges provide the longest-lasting solution for high-traffic doors. As a result, they save materials and energy. Our hinges have been proven to withstand 25 million cycles — equal to more than 50 years of use on the average high-traffic door. A longer life cycle means fewer hinges used, which means fewer resources used, fewer emissions produced and fewer tons of waste.
- Lengths – 83 in, 85 in, 95 in and 120 in. (79-in. lengths offered in some models). Custom lengths available.
- Standard duty [SD] – medium-frequency doors up to 200 lbs.
- Heavy duty [HD] – high-frequency or heavy medium-frequency doors up to 450 lbs. without door/frame reinforcements (up to 600 lbs. with Rivnuts).
- Heavy duty [LL] – includes additional fastener holes for doors up to 1,000 lbs., including most lead-lined doors
- Standard anodized (after machining) colors – clear, bronze and black on some models (custom anodized and paint colors available, including bone white gear caps.)
- Fire rating – Patented 3-hr. UL rating available without fire pins or studs (UL10B, UL10C and UBC 7.2 )