We don't make assumptions about our clients or their needs. Instead, we we engage and plan, then execute and deliver. Our process is the result of extensive industry experience, and brings consistency and reliability to every ABC Security project. We continually strive to exceed expectations, while communicating openly and often with clients at every step of the process.
ABC was tasked with planning and managing the project, and also provided design assistance to help overcome various challenges. With a clear vision, we then handled the supply, installation and integration of multiple components. Despite the changing site conditions and scope shifts, we delivered the project on time and according to client expectations.
- Gathered, verified and approved all project requirements with the client
- Created technical submittal and shop drawings for all deliverables
- Supplied and installed components including fire-rated doors, window hardware, automatic door systems, intrusion alarm and HDIP CCTV
- Integrated components with security access control system
- Managed and collaborated with general contractor and architect
- Ordered, installed and commissioned site materials
The RMP department at ABC Security builds on a legacy of excellence and innovation that spans more than eighty years. Our unmatched experience and expertise will serve as a strong foundation for your project.
- Strong track record as a large-scale integrator
- Department leadership with 18+ years experience in rush and mega projects
- Extensive selection of mechanical and electronic products from trusted brands
- Dedicated PMO to oversee and guide project management
- Physical security and access control experts since 1938
- Integrated approach from submittals and shop drawings to procurement and installation
Please contact us in confidence with any questions. Our customer care team typically responds within 24 business hours. You can also contact us directly by phone or email.
- Phone: 416-614-7777
- Toll-Free: 1-877-321-1938
- Email us