- Full Time Position
We are currently looking to add a locksmith apprentice to our service team. The qualified individual will have strong mechanical aptitude, excellent communication skills, and will possess the desire to learn the locksmith field from the ground up. The purpose of this job is to assist in providing locksmith services, in preparation for a future role as a qualified locksmith / service technician. The first and second year locksmith apprentice will also be responsible for facility maintenance and inventory management.
Successful applicants must include both a cover letter and resume.
Education and experience:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Valid Ontario Drivers License – Class G with 3 years driving experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to contribute to a team environment
- Physical ability to meet work requirements
- Personal suitability
- Note:This position may be required to work outside in various weather conditions and temperatures and involves repeated physical movement and exertion.
- Must provide a current driver’s abstract