The hollow metal doors supplied by ABC Security Access Systems are manufactured with rust resistant wipe coat galvanized steel. Door faces display unequalled flatness and are virtually free of all weld marks due to elimination of steel stiffeners. With the various sizes and options available, the doors we provide are constructed to meet the most rigid architectural demands.
- Honeycomb – Made of high density honeycomb core, laminated under pressure along with interlocking lockseam edges which ensure durability.
- Insulated – (styrene or polyurethane)
- Steel Stiffened – (fiberglass insulated)
- Steel Stiffened Weldseam
- Available in the following gauges:
- 16 gauge – for heavy duty uses
- 18 gauge – for moderate duty uses
- 20 gauge – for light duty uses
- Doors are flush with no face seams
- Door edges have 1/8" bevel in 2"
- Top and bottom of door have 16 gauge steel end channels projection welded on.
- Hinge and lock edges have vertical, mechanically inter-locking seams and are sealed in RRPC 3 adhesive.
- Doors are mortised, reinforced, drilled and tapped for:
- standard cylindrical lock or blank reinforced for push/pull or rim panic bars.
- three 4 1/2" template hinges for 1 3/4" thick doors
- Available with optional top caps for protection against weather (steel or vinyl).