- Smartphone wallet app securely stores mobile credentials.
- One-time registration without disclosure of private information.
- Cloud-based delivery of mobile credentials.
- Readers read Conekt BLE mobile credentials as well as traditional physical credentials.
- Supports industry standard and custom formats.
- Readers ordered with OSDP support are OSDP Verified by the Security Industry Association (SIA).
- Contactless smartcard and proximity reader models available.
Conekt is Farpointe Data’s mobile smartphone access control ID solution—consisting of a smartphone wallet app, mobile and physical credentials, combination Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)/contactless smartcard readers, and combination Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)/proximity readers. Based upon the proven LEGIC® contactless digital radio frequency identification (RFID) platform, Conekt readers interface with a wide range of electronic access control systems by complying with either the legacy Wiegand or bi-directional Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP).
In addition to supporting mobile access credentials, using the BLE feature of select smartphones, Conekt includes a range of traditional physical access credentials, such as clamshell cards, ISO cards, and key tags.
Featuring easy registration, convenient mobile credentials, and multi-technology readers, Conekt is the next-generation ID solution for your electronic access control systems.