Built with IT professionals in mind, the ACM™ system connects to a physical or virtual server that is optimized for immediate deployment to provide the uncompromising performance and scalability that enterprises require.
- Integrate with open-field hardware from leading manufacturers
- Exchange identity information with multiple directories and database types
- Software integrations enable wireless locks, biometrics, intrusion panel management, video verification and visitor management
Easy to configure and navigate, the ACM Embedded Controller system uses open-field hardware from HID Global combined with factory-installed software from Avigilon to provide an entry-level access control platform for small and medium-sized facilities.
- No server required – ACM software is factory installed on the controller to save time and costs
- Automatic configuration of doors, inputs and outputs after each interface panel is created
- Simplified navigation structure is easy to understand and you’re never more than two clicks away from most operations
The Avigilon access control platform scales to the changing needs of your facility, with flexible solutions that range from the Access Control Manager (ACM) enterprise system to the entry-level ACM Embedded Controller™ system. All Avigilon access control systems are 100% browser-based, require no server or client software installation, and are fully integrated with Avigilon Control Center (ACC) video management software. Together, it delivers a ready-to-deploy, high-performance solution to secure your site.