The IN220 combines superior aesthetics with the energy efficiency and streamlined architecture of Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) access control. PoE-enabled access control allows facilities to leverage existing network infrastructure for enhanced security and easier, more cost-effective installations. Featuring multiCLASS SE® technology, it supports multiple credential types, including mobile devices, for a future-proof solution that is convenient and secure.
- Streamlines installation, reduces costs and enables real-time communication by utilizing IEEE 802.3af PoE-enabled network infrastructure for both power and data
- Supports a variety of openings with industry-leading integrated ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 hardware, available in cylindrical lock, mortise lock and exit device configurations
- multiCLASS SE® technology from HID Global offers heightened security and multiple credential types, and supports HID Mobile Access® powered by Seos®
- Privacy button allows shelter in place/local lockdown
- Uses significantly less power in standby mode than traditional access control installations
- Superior aesthetics blend into any environment seamlessly