- Networked (TCP/IP) or Stand Alone
- Intelligent on board 32 BIT Pentium Class Processor
- Expandability is simple and cost-effective
- Fanless Operation to work in harsh environments
- Graceful shutdown in the event of a power failure
- Embedded LINUX O/S for high uptime and reliability
- Supports Remote Diagnostics & System Upgrades
The Condoplex Controller can be configured to manage up to 120 intercom stations in a single building. The Controller has 4 ports which are used to connect up to 4 to the Condoplex Riser Boards (CRB6).
Whether you have a small apartment building or a large high-rise with hundreds of suites, the Condoplex access control system offers so many more features that simple lock & keys cannot provide.
Condoplex access control system not only manages and controls access to doors, parking gates, and elevator cabs, it integrates with Condoplex’s visitor entry system, in-suite alarm systems, and panic intercom stations to give owners and operators of multi-residential buildings a complete security solution in a single system platform.
Condoplex Riser Board (CRB6)
The Condoplex Riser Board is designed to distribute and isolate the data signals to and from the intercom stations. The Condoplex Riser Board (CRB6) has 6 ports in which can connect up to 120 suite alarm panels in a RS485 bus. It also connects to one of the 4 ports on the Condoplex Controller (CPLX-C) via RS485 wiring.
Wiegand Interface Module
The Wiegand Interface Module (WIM) is used to control the access control devices at the door and connects to the Condoplex Riser Board (CRB6) via RS485 wiring.