- Wired, wireless and hybrid (wirless/wired) models
- Indoor/outdoor use. -4ºF to +153ºF (-20ºC to +85ºC) operating temp. Gasket included in package
- Battery powered wireless models offer 2 year battery life using standard ‘AA’ alkaline batteries
- Line powered models offer 12/24V AC/DC operation
- 1 and 2 relay wired models, SPDT, Form ‘C’
- Narrow (jamb), single and and double gang faceplates
- Polycarbonate (black) and stainless steel faceplates
- Advanced active infra-red technology with fast response
- Heavy duty 3 or 5 Amp rated relay
- Adjustable operating range up to 28″, refer to model specification
- CM-331/332 Series: Selectable auto range (operation) mode of up to 6″
- Adjustable time delay, refer to model specifcation
- Selectable fail safe/fail secure operation
- CM-331/332 Series: Active output for external alrm, LED or annunciator
- CM-332/333 Series: ‘Request to exit’ and external door contact inputs
- CM-331/332 Series: Optional red/blue/green LED light ring with single gang stainless steel faceplate, indicates switch or door status
CM-330 Series are 2nd generation hands-free switches that provide superior door activation in new and retrofit access control and automatic door applications.
CM-330 and CM-333 battery powered models supplied with (2) AA alkaline batteries.
Lithium batteries recommended for environments below 0°C (32°F). To order, select option below.