- Wireless range equal to line powered or battery powered wireless systems.
- Battery-less switch operation avoids annual battery maintenance and eliminates the disposal of hazardous waste of batteries in landfill.
- Advance CM-RX90K wireless receiver is compatible with both Lazerpoint RF™ and Kinetic by Camden™ wireless systems, switch selectable.
- Smooth switch operation, ADA compliant activation, using 3.4lbs. force.
- Battery-less wireless transmitter ordered as part of Camden CM-35, CM-40, CM-45, CM-46, & CM-60 Series push plate switches.
- CM-RX90K ultra compact receiver can be mounted in door operator cabinets.
Kinetic by Camden™ is the only ‘power harvesting’ wireless system to feature an ultra-compact receiver (easily installed in automatic door operator cabinets), with field selectable momentary, delayed or latching relay operation. The wireless system compatible with all brands of automatic door operators and are designed to provide reliable door activation in any commercial, industrial and institutional application. Kinetic by Camden™ no-battery wireless systems are designed for indoor or outdoor applications. For switches directly exposed to rain or snow, a water tight switch option is recommended.
Please note: Kinetic™ no-battery transmitters cannot be used with Lazerpoint RF™ spread spectrum wall switch, FOB, keypad or hands-free wireless transmitters.