The DB Series is a Grade 2 Commercial Deadbolt that features an adjustable backset in an attractive low profile package. It is ideal for commercial common areas and residential use.
Designed to meet ANSI A156.5, Auxiliary Locks, Grade 2
Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on A label or lesser doors when used in conjunction with a rated primary latching device.
- Housing: Solid zinc cylinder housing
- Backset: 2-3/8″ (60.32 mm) to 2-3/4″ (69.85 mm), adjustable.
- Deadbolt fronts: 2-1/4″ (57.15 mm) x 1″ (25.40 mm). Plastic spacer supplied for 1-1/8″ (27.5mm) mortise.
- Doors: 1-3/8″ (34.925 mm) to 2″ (50 mm) thick standard.
- Strikes: 1/32″ (2.3mm) steel with wood frame reinforcer.
- Latch Bolt: 1″ (25mm) throw brass deadbolt with hardened, free spinning steel pin insert
- Cylinder, Standard: Solid brass, drilled for 6 pins, pinned to 5 for stock. Supplied with two nickel plated brass keys per keyed lock. Schlage CS keyway standard.
- Cylinder Options: Accepts 6 or 7 pin interchangeable cores. Supplied less cores. Will accept Best™ or Falcon™ type cores.
- Finish: US3, US10BL, US32D