The MLRK1-SGT is a practical and cost-effective way to convert a mechanical Sargent 80 series device to an electrified latch pullback device while maintaining the UL listing. Our easy-to-install
motor-driven kit installs in moments. It is equipped with PTS technology allowing for an easy post-installation adjustment of the latch/latches.
Last but not least, the SLP features an updated MM4S module with 2 different energy consumption settings from energy conscious to high torque to get the tough jobs done!
- MM4S Smart Module: On board diagnostics with audible feedback for adjustment and power issues.
- “PTS”: 5 second electronic adjustment for easy post installation adjustment.
- Electric dogging rated for continuous duty – Auto re-engage if push pad is pulled from dogged position.
- Low Current Draw – Field switchable to “High Torque” mode.
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2-18ga wire – Long wire runs provides installer with convenience of placing the Command locking hardware power supply in a centralized location; i.e. the same closet. as the access control panel.
- 8’ cable with Quick Connect for MM4S module to easily connect to power supply lead.
- Request-to-exit kit available.
- 3-year “no hassle” warranty.