- Mechanical and Electronic technology are combined for superior security with Medeco®patented key control
- Key audit of up to 1,000 records provides information unavailable in a mechanical system
- Self-cleaning electronic contact point for a longlasting key and reliable connection
- Powered by an easily replaceable coin cell batterywith 20,000 cycle battery life
- Available with RFID/PROX coil insert for dual usewith HID compatible systems
- Rated for -20 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit (cylinder and key)
- Visible and audible status feedback• Compact size in water-resistant housing
Medeco CLIQ is available in two popular key platforms: M³ & X4. Medeco CLIQ merges the features of electronic technology with reliable mechanical design – all in a retrofit cylinder. Medeco CLIQ offers end users audit trail, user access schedules and the ability to quickly and remotely change intelligent key authorizations with the CLIQ WebRemote or CLIQ Connect App.
Medeco CLIQ installs with no wiring in a matter of minutes. All the power resides in the key. CLIQ can be combined with systems featuring Medeco³, X4 or BiLevel mechanical products to offer a blended security solution.
Audit Accountability – Audit information recorded in both the lock and key shows a time-and-date stamped record of every event, including authorized accesses and unauthorized attempts.
Electronic Scheduling – Intelligent Keys are programmed for specific openings with fully flexible scheduling. Access Profiles can be created where programming updates are generated automatically when an opening is added or removed.
Uses Existing Hardware – The CLIQ intelligent key provides all power to the cylinder, eliminating the need for any hard wiring or power supply. Simply remove the existing mechanical cylinder and install the M3 or X4 CLIQ cylinder. CLIQ can be keyed in with Medeco mechanical systems featuring Medeco3 or BiLevel, Original or X4 (not available in SFIC).
Reduces Risk of Lost Keys – Respond quickly to security threats, lost or stolen keys or personnel changes utilizing expiring intelligent key validation intervals and remote programming.
Physical Security – M³ and X4 CLIQ products add a wide variety of intelligent features without compromising on physical security. Attack-resistant design and tamper-proof features on the M³ CLIQ provide strong protection against forced entry.
Efficient System Management – M³ and X4 CLIQ software contains tools that will help you manage your security more efficiently. Flexible programming, scheduled access and full audit reports are offered with the convenience of stand-alone or web-based software.
Unlimited Applications – M³ CLIQ cylinders are available to fit nearly any application or hardware type for enhanced security and accountability.
Bluetooth – Bluetooth enabled option with iOS and Android App support.