Arrow MLX Series is a robust BHMA Grade 2 lockset featuring a freewheeling lever for abuse resistance, two-screw lock install for quick installation and a 10 year mechanical warranty.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on 3 hour, A label single swinging doors.
- Federal Specification FF-H-106C
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- California State Reference Code–for levers returning to within 1/2″ (12.7mm) of door surface.
ADA/Americans with Disabilities Act:
Acceptable Door Hardware: Section 4.13.9
Handles, pulls, latches and other operating devices on accessible doors shall have a shape that is easy to grasp with one hand and does not require grasping, tight pinching or twisting of the wrist to operate. Lever operated mechanisms, push-type mechanisms and “U” shaped handles are acceptable designs.
- Door Preparation: Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Latch retractor is precision cast steel. Requires standard 2-1/8″ (53.97 mm) bore through door
- Backset: 2-3/4″ (69.85 mm) backset standard, 3-3/4″ (95.25 mm) available. Also available with 5″ (127 mm) backset when used in conjunction with H Series latch
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ (34.92 mm) to 1-3/4″ (44.45 mm) standard
- Latch: Stainless Steel 1/2″ (12.7mm) throw, UL Listed, guarded latchbolt on all locking functions
- Latch front: 1-1/8″ x 2-1/4″ for 2-3/4″ (69.85mm) backset
- Strike: 4-7/8″ ANSI (123.83mm)
- Handing: Non handed
- Freewheeling Lever
- Exposed Trim: MLX Levers are pressure cast zinc measuring 4-3/4″ (120.65mm) in length.MLX Roses are wrought brass 3-11/32″ (84.8mm) diameter. Total projection from face of door is 2-17/32″ (64.5mm)
- Warranty: 10 Year Mechanical Warranty
- Packaging: 6 per case
- Cylinder: Solid brass 6 pin, Schlage CS keyway, SFIC and SIC
- Keys: 2 brass keys
- Finish: US3,US10B, US26D. Consult factory for the availability of other non-listed finishes