The Energy Transfer Hinge (ETH) is the ideal way to pass low voltage power from the hinge jamb to the lockset without having any exposed wires. These hinges are commonly used with electric mortise and cylindrical locks, electric strikes (when on a pair of doors), electric exit trims, latch pullback devices, door mounted card readers and low voltage door lights. We can modify almost any hinge and we maintain a large inventory of most major hinge brands in various sizes and finishes. Contact us if what you need is not listed.
- All swing clear hinges are made for reversible applications.
- Designed to swing doors completely clear of the opening when door is opened 95º.
- When opened 90º door projects 3/32” past stop of jamb.
- Recommended for 3’0” x 7’0” x 1-3/4” doors not to exceed 150 lbs.
- For medium weight doors receiving average frequency service.
- Specify Bevelled or Squared.
- All hinges are ANSI template.