The IX Series offers the power of an enterprise platform with the simplicity of a single system. It’s a platform for enterprise security and communications that grows with you. It expands your network across multiple security layers for one, very powerful solution. No annual Aiphone licensing fees. No proprietary servers. No need to train your staff on multiple systems. Combine that with built-in backwards/forwards compatibility and our freakish reliability, and you can feel confident in your choice for years to come.
Utilizing SIP, register any IX Series station to place or forward calls to an external phone number. Master stations can now serve a dual role as a single command point, controlling security layers such as access control and emergency communications.
With picture-in-picture, master stations can toggle between ONVIF® Profile SIP cameras and the new 1.3 megapixel cameras on IX Series video door stations. Line supervision ensures all stations are online while device check verifies every button, station speaker, and microphone are operating properly.
The IX Series is a perfect solution for commercial sites, industrial facilities, schools, campuses, parking garages, retail, emergency call, and correctional applications.
- All IX Series stations are PoE (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Peer-to-peer design allows quick and simple programming and no single point of failure
- SIP 2.0 Compliant
- Certified solution partner with Cisco Unified Call Manager
- System capacity ranges from small point-of-entry security options to large-scale commercial applications with hundreds of stations
- Certified solution partner with LenelS2 OnGuard integrated access control system
- Partition station call-ins, door release capability by station, or scheduled transfers between stations
- System-wide health checks – monitor the components as well as the network connection
- Line Supervision ensures stations are online
- Use built-in cameras for two-way master-to-master video conferencing
- Upload custom sounds and create a chime schedule for schools or commercial applications.
- Use ONVIF® for 3rd party IP camera, Network Video Recorders, and VMS integration
- Certified solution partner with Milestone XProtect® VMS and XProtect® Smart Client.
- Easily upgrade legacy IX systems, now and in the future
- Scheduled, delayed, or absent call transfer
- Customizable groups and zones for paging at multiple priority levels
- Certified DevConnect Technology Partner with Avaya IP Office™, Avaya Aura® Communication Manager and Aura Session Manager.
- Turn your master into a virtual receptionist – ideal for unmanned waiting areas or unstaffed lunch hours
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) allows an ONVIF Profile S IP camera and an Aiphone video intercom to be viewed simultaneously
- 2 year warranty!