The TX3-Touch Series weather resistant unit is used for outdoor/indoor wall mount applications. The unit has a stylish faceplate designed to blend with virtually any lobby décor.
Mircom’s TX3-Touch Series Telephone Access Systems are the most advanced visitor management and security systems available on the market today.
The TX3-Touch Series weather resistant unit is designed to provide primary resident/visitor access control for condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings and industrial buildings. The large touch screen display in combination with a vandal and weather resistant enclosure is the perfect solution for a stand alone or an integrated access control system.
The TX3-Touch Series unit allows building residents to communicate with visitors and grant or deny entry into a complex in multiple different ways –
- Video calls with the MiEntry application and Mircom provided SIP (VoIP) service
- Easy to reach the resident’s cell/land phone with PSTN phone line
- No monthly bills using NSL (non subscribers line)
- Email residents using touch screen display
The touch screen works under any weather condition – rain, snow and even when the user is wearing gloves. The touch display can be fully customized to display residential or commercial building directory listings as well as promotional or site-specific information. In addition, the TX3-Touch Series has a built-in camera, proximity reader and provision for a postal lock (using external housing), card access controller (TX3-CX-1NP) and elevator restriction.
The TX3-Touch Series weather resistant unit is constructed of a weather and vandal resistant display and enclosure. The unit can withstand high external impacts for many years. The TX3-Touch Series user interface is built on top of the Intel Atom architecture running a reliable and proven Windows-based operating system to offer the most feature rich system on the market. For ADC/NSL telephone interconnectivity, the system uses Mircom’s reliable interface modules sold to thousands of buildings around the world for over 25 years.
- Vandal resistant enclosure to endure high external impact
- 1600 nits high brightness display
- 15” color anti-glare, industrial grade, 6.4mm thick glass touch screen display
- Touch screen works under any weather condition – rain, snow and even when the user is wearing gloves
- Two locks for added security
- Bottom firing speaker is perfect for outdoor application
- Built-in TCP/IP capability for remote programming
- Built-in HD camera, and built-in proximity card reader for easy integration to access control panels
- Provision to add optional HD IP camera and postal lock (using external housing)
- Native integration with Access Control and Elevator Restriction units
- Multiple panels (unlimited using TCP/IP or up to 63 using RS-485) can be connected to a shared database
- Four fully configurable themes (color & font), 4 pre-set themes, and 4 screen layout templates
- Includes four built-in keyboard layouts (Full QWERTY, Full QWERTY + Num pad, Simple, or Accessible)
- Provision for a single door controller module for access control integration
- Intuitive interface with the option to add up to 7 categories for the resident database
- Voice or video-based help menu for ease of use
- Built-in e-mail resident feature
- Supports Auto Dialer (PSTN), No Phone Bill (NSL), and Voice over IP (SIP)
- Recurring revenue opportunities using the optional advertising module
- Easily load media content via built-in USB or TCP/IP interface. Supports JPG, GIF, SWF, WMV and MPEG file formats
- Industry Canada approved
SIP SERVICE BLACKLISTED ROUTERS
We have identified some routers that are blocking Mircom provided SIP service with the TX3-Nano and all variations of the TX3-Touch units. The SIP calls will not work if you are using one of the below routers –
- D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N Router
- D-Link EBR-2310 Ethernet Broadband Router
- Greenwave G1100 Verizon Quantum (FIOS)