- 15″ full color industrial grade touch screen display that is viewable in direct sunlight
- VOIP and POTs capability
- Constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel
- Built-in HD web camera, postal lock and proximity card reader
- Multi-language support; English, French, and Chinese (both traditional and simplified) are provided and a language editor allows all text to be translated into other languages
- Four fully configurable themes (color & font), 4 preset themes, and 4 screen layout templates
- Configurable Welcome Screen
- Three built-in keyboard layouts (Full QWERTY, Full QWERTY + Num pad, or Simple)
- Intuitive call interface using one call button or one-call button per resident
- Voice or video based help menu for ease of use
- Optional e-mail resident feature
- Supports both AutoDialer (ADC) and No Phone Bill (NSL)
- Elevator restriction capability
- Programming via built-in USB or Ethernet ports; available modem and COM-to-RS485 modules for hardwired setups
- Remote Desktop capability to fully control programming and setup
- Revenue generating advertising module available
- Whisper quiet fanless operation
- Easily load media content via built-in USB interface or remotely via TCP/IP. Supports JPG, GIF, SWF, WMV and MPEG file formats
- Fully removable lightweight inner chassis for easy maintenance
- Industry Canada and F.C.C. approved
- Wheelchair Accessible – Lowered control keys make the keyboard easier to reach, complying ADA requirements
- Smooth scrolling using finger swipes make scrolling through the resident directory easy and fun
- Provides resident/visitor access control for buildings such as condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings and industrial buildings
- Designed for indoor applications that require a flush mount visitor management system
The TX3-Touch Series also includes flush mount enclosures for indoor wall mount applications. The unit have the same features as the kiosk version and the stylish faceplate is designed to blend with virtually any lobby décor.
Mircom’s TX3-Touch Series Telephone Access Systems are the most advanced visitor management and security systems available on the market today.
The TX3-Touch Series flush mount unit is designed to provide primary resident/visitor access control for condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings and industrial buildings.
The TX3-Touch Series allows building residents to communicate with visitors and grant or deny entry into a complex. The TX3-Touch unit can be fully customized to display residential or commercial building directory listings as well as promotional or site specific information. In addition the TX3-Touch Series has provisions for a built-in camera, postal lock, card access control and elevator restriction.
The TX3-Touch Series flush mount unit is constructed of a heavy gauge stainless steel and is designed for indoor applications. The TX3-Touch Series user interface is built on top of the Intel Atom architecture running a reliable and proven windows based operating system to offer the most feature rich system on the market. For ADC/NSL telephone interconnectivity, the system uses Mircom’s reliable interface modules sold to thousands of buildings around the world for over 25 years.
SIP SERVICE BLACKLISTED ROUTERS
We have identified some routers that are blocking Mircom provided SIP service with the TX3-NANO and all variations of the TX3-TOUCH units. The SIP calls will not work if you are using one of the below routers –
• D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N Router
• D-Link EBR-2310 Ethernet Broadband Router
• Greenwave G1100 Verizon Quantum (FIOS)