- Supports thousands of video recorders and video channels
- Centralized system and user management
- Advanced, system-wide health monitoring
- Multi-level, user access privileges
- Mass firmware and configuration updates
- VMware High Availability and LDAP/Active Directory integrations
- Remote access to live and recorded video with March Networks Command Mobile app
Simplify video surveillance system administration
Efficiently manage complex video surveillance system architecture with March Networks’ Command Enterprise. This multi-server software solution dramatically simplifies the day-to-day job of video system administration with a host of convenient tools and features that ensure optimal system performance. Command Enterprise is ideal for large, multi-site organizations with hundreds or even thousands of surveillance cameras and network video recorders (NVRs).
Ensure optimal system performance with health monitoring and alerts
Ensure all your cameras and NVRs are connected and recording, and keep an eye on possible issues like hard drive failures, with Command Enterprise’s convenient real-time health monitoring. The software’s System Overview provides a summary of the status of your network and all cameras, recorders, and peripherals so you can quickly address any issues and ensure all devices are in good working order.
Real-time notifications with video snapshots
Pair Command with the March Networks Alert Communication Tool (ACT) for convenient real-time visual alerts about your business.
March Networks ACT delivers notifications to third-party devices like instant message, email and smart lighting systems so you can receive immediate notifications about after-hours events like motion alarms. Video snapshots clearly display what triggered the alarm.